Re: spray-in bedliners

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 1997 - 17:57:22 EST

_________________________________
><snip> I just got my aftermarket box liner (duraliner)last week.
>

>Rob Agnew
>ragnew@islandnet.com
>
>Victoria, British Columbia
>Canada

Hey Rob

I don't have one but have seen several. They look really good. Come in
different colors, and are not slick like most bed liners, so you don't get
the toolbox slam into the cab effect. They cost less than a Dura-liner or
Penta-liner. The only cons are: You can't take it with you when you sell
the truck, and it wieghs 50 lbs.

Alan
acasey@io.com