RE: noisy mirror

From: Futrell, Mike (Michael E) (mefutrel@ingr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 1997 - 08:52:28 EST

I had a problem with the large mirrors on my 95 making noise.
I found the cause to be a gap between the plastic cover where
the mirror bolts is mounted and the door. To fix it I removed
the mirror, removed the 3 studs with the large spacer in the middle
that dodge used to mount the mirror and threw them away. I then
re-attached the mirror with regular bolts and washers. This allowed
the mirror to fit against the door like it should and I have not
had and noise problems since.

Mike