Funny thing just happened..

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@king.cts.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 15:32:20 EST

        I just got back from the bank and while I was driving back
a RED Viper came blasting down the street just as I pulled out of
the bank... MAN it was CLOSE... Maybe 3'-4'...as it past by me :)
... Funny thing was a guy in a new mustang convert. was chasing the
Viper ! (LOL)
        Even funnier was when the mustang got along side me, I
started to pull away... The guy in the Viper slowed down, and I
caught up to him... We both smiled, and I gave him the thumbs up
and he did back to me... Mean while the guy in the mustang
came barreling up behind me, and was kinda ticked I guess!! :)

        I pulled into work laughing out loud once again (LOL)!!!
Viper's are COOOOL.... (I DIDN't have my camera with me or I would
have put up a few pictures..Cool Viper, me passing Mustang, etc.)

        Sam '95 SLT