Re: Pinging 318's

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 23:06:23 EST

At 08:43 PM 2/26/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Woa, hey. What's this about the 'smart rear view mirror'? Any other
>new '97 gadgets we might be interested in?
>
>BTW, my 93 V8 auto averaged 15MPG. Sometimes 13 around town with foot
>to the floor. Lowest was 11 towing about 2-1/2 tons of trailer.
>
>--
>-Chris Smith
>mopar@tough.com
>(not related to Mopar or Dodge, just love their products)

It's nothing new. An elderly friend has it on his '89 New Yorker. It is
supposed to sense following headlights at night and dim accordingly.
Doesn't work worth a darn on the New Yorker, maybe it's better for 97. I'm
simply minded, flipping a lever at night is good enough for me.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada