Re: Owned 3 dakotas

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 10:31:56 EST

arent the ram 50's made by itsibitsi(mitsubishi)
pieceoshitsi

?

-Mark (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
Emerald Green, S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element ,
Splitfires.

See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR

----------
> From: WHamblen@recorder.ca
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Owned 3 dakotas
> Date: Thursday, February 27, 1997 8:04 PM
>

> I have had 3 dakotas- l988 good truck but had to replace fuel
injectors,connection to transmission seized

> l992 Dakota- did not seem to ride as well as l988. I had to repace clutch
fan because it was so noisy when starting until it shifted to higher
gear.Leak in brake fluid crossover. Had difficulty with Company on
honouring warranty.

> l996- Seem\s to be a tighter truck with fewer rattles.Gas mileage drops
greatly for city and winter driving. Still feel they are superior to Fords
orG.M.~s.

----

----