Re: Need help fellas...

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 13:52:04 EST

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Steve Lowe wrote:
> Ok these are for a 97'. Could anyone with a short box Dak, 96'
> or older check these against theirs for me?
>
> thanks....

I saw your original request and was going to reply to it, but I've been a
little busy. Sorry it took me so long.

Anyway, I have a Covercraft rail style tonneau cover on my 95. That makes
it a little difficult to measure the inside, but the top of the cover is
78" front to back and 61" across, at both the front and back ends. The
top of the tailgate is 57" across, which is pretty close to the width
between the rails. It does overlap on the sides a little more than front
or back. It seems that when I was measuring to find the cover, the
front-to-back inside was around 76".

Hope this helps.

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.