RE: Re[2]: Need help fellas...

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 15:22:20 EST

At 12:00 AM 3/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Same thing here. The Canadian list was within 1500-2000 of the US list,
>with the exchange rate running at 1.36 today (i.e. so $25K US would be
>$34K Canadian) so there is a pretty big cost savings.
>
>Craig
>
>P.S. And no I still don't have a truck (ordered Nov. 23/96, dealer says
>"maybe" by the end of March)

Russ:

Thats terrible .... I ordered at the end of Sept. 96 and got mine in mid
November.

I have been told that Chyrsler Canada will penalize any dealer that sells
into the U.S., so, American friends, there's no use rushing north of the
'49th looking for a bargain. :).

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia