Re: fog lamps

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sun Mar 02 1997 - 23:16:19 EST

it is a new law that when you put the high beams on thet the fogs have to
go out

i was close to failing inspection cuz mine don't do it

but he passed me

-Mark (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
Emerald Green, S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element ,
Splitfires.

See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR