Re: Neon attitude -Reply

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 02 1997 - 23:55:29 EST

In a message dated 97-03-02 17:54:45 EST, MoparRuss@aol.com writes:

<< << Try towing and 18 foot boat with your Neon. >>

 Try getting 39 MPG with your Dak..
 try bringing a sofa home in the trunk of your neon....
 or better yet....let's have a head one collision and see who wins....
 what do you mean you can't cross that stream in your neon?? no problem in
the
 Dak..

Alright fellas, I'll wager my Buick will pull the Dak and Neon and couch and
wrecker and get 3.9 MPG....on another note...
As for emission testing, does anyone think that a open element air cleaner
(3"x14") will fail the underhood visual inspection? Has anyone gotten any lip
from these guys for that?
Kuk