Re: Neon attitude -Reply

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 09:23:24 EST

<< try bringing a sofa home in the trunk of your neon....
 or better yet....let's have a head one collision and see who wins....
 what do you mean you can't cross that stream in your neon?? no problem in
the
 Dak.. >>

This could go on forever, what is your point? Get back to the original Neon
attitude message which was over "those people in those Neons all want to race
at the red lights" It is pretty obvious to most people I know that these two
vehicles do not have or were intended to have comparable features. The
question was "what is the matter with these Neon drivers wanting to race all
the time", my comment was if you drive one you would probably want to also.

Back to your reply, I wouldn't buy the sofa unless it was delivered, You
probably wouldn't have the head collision, due to the handling you could
advoid it and if the stream is over 2 foot deep I would bet on the Neon
getting farther across than the Dak.. And if your is a 4X4 Dak then you would
probably be better off not tangling with the Neon anyway..

Bill