TORQUEMASTER - NOLOGY - SENDINO

From: jgarret@siue.edu
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 13:08:29 EST

It's good to hear from others who have used the Torquemaster spark plugs. I'm
not sure how they are working on my "Black Truck" because I added other things
at about the same time and the overall performance has greatly improved (v-6
engine) but I'm not sure what to attribute it to if there is one single thing???

K & N filter, Accel super coil, Jacob spark plug wires, torquemaster plugs,
flowmaster muffler, computer chip/module change,...

One thing I really like is the way Torquemaster does business...they sent
several bits of information when I bought their plugs...there is something about
 the organization that seems legit...hope I'm not imagining this to justify my
48 dollar expense.

I did not know nology wires are street legal...and I didn't think about only
buying the coil to distributor single nology...

one of the things i like a lot about this list is how cautious it has made me
about my local mechanic/dealer...

planning to add the MSD 6 ignition addition...about 150 dollars...any ideas here

thanks from John jgarret@siue.edu