Re:noisey mirror

From: super1@jeflin.tju.edu
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 18:13:45 EST

Thanks for all the replys on the mirror. I would have replied earlier but
I've been away. The main reason I asked this question in the first place is
that I took my truck to have the mirror fixed (the large electric ones).
They had already changed it once and it still makes the noise. The dealer
told me it was a design flaw and that there was nothing else they could do.
I then filed a complaint with chrysler and they told me until they get more
complaints about it there was nothing they could do about recalling it.
So thanks for the information. DaveS. '96 Club cab 4x4