Re: Mopar Performance's Muscle -Reply

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 07 1997 - 21:59:41 EST

<< During my
 Drag Racing stage, The only manually shifted cars that left on me were
 the ones that caught me sleeping at the tree. This includes all classes
 between Street / Heavy and Super Pro.
 Don't get me wrong, I love to Shift gears, but leave the 4/5-speeds on the
 Road Race circuits and leave the strip to the Autos and Direct Drives. >>

OK where is everybody from? Lets meet Wolla Wolla drag strip on April 1 and
hammer this out. Anybody that doesn't show looses! You guys with the 5
speeds, practice, practice, practice and then show up and pray... We'll be
waiting on you..

Bill