97 exhaust mods?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 08 1997 - 19:54:47 EST

Anybody out there in Dodge land done any mods to the exhaust on a 97 yet?
If so were there any problems with the OBD II ? I have a friend with a 97 Ram
360 and wants to modify the exhaust so it makes more noise and goes faster
but is concerned with the OBD ii giving problems. Also where would be a good
spot to check for Ram info? We were on Ron Wilson's but didn't find anything
on performance increases. Any help would be appreciated..

Bill