OPEN LETTER TO ALLEN WELTZBARKER

From: slemser@compucom.com (Scott Lemser) (slemser@compucom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 14:55:58 EST

Allen and all of those of like mindsets,
I believe that rather than lose Sean and his opinions / ideas, an apology
from you is in order. I might also suggest that you UN-SUBSCRIBE from
this list lest you can force yourself to realize that this is not a political
discussion group outlining some uber-conservative, right or wrong, moral
dilema.
We are just a bunch of people with similar interests. Although each one
of us has different opinions on just what constitutes the ultimate Dakota,
we generally respect one anothers ideas, right or wrong.
Not too long ago, someone posted a quote, I'm not sure who sent it, but I
surmise it's message was intended for persons or situations such as
this.
It reads:
" The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes -
But, in having new eyes." - Proust

Scott Lemser
slemser@compucom.com