Re: rear sway bar -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 13 1997 - 19:55:47 EST

Sean wrote:

"Eibach is working on drop leafs but I think they're gonna be pricey.
 I was a little worried with suspension geometry changes with dropped
coils...any problems after your install. You know, funny steering or
tire wear?"

     Sean
     '97 318/5spd/3.55SG

Sean, I haven't had any problems with the suspension geometry. When
I put the springs on the front I had to have it re-aligned, but it
took all of about 5 minutes for the guy to fix it. No problems with
front tire wear. My _rear_ tires don't wear near as bad since my dad
fixed some traction bars up on them (homemade is the only way to go),
too. Actually, I sent some gif files and a little text document to
Jon and he should have it up on the upgrade page sometime. I imagine
I'll be getting some e-mailed questions about it because I could have
left something out. Hey, I wrote the document about 2 days ago and
it's final's week at the college I go to, so I have a decent excuse.
Anyway, any more questions about the suspension stuff?

- Rob Cobb 93 LE V8 2wd