Re: Spray in Bed Liner

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 21:47:43 EST

I don't know about this fellow's Dealer, but mine would say that is BS.
Although if water got trapped between the liner (spray-in) and the sheet
metal at any time I am sure it would effect the rust through warranty (only
on the bed sections that it was in contact with)

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92LS