Re: New best time!

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 1997 - 13:30:47 EST

I couldn't get the 1/4 mile time (I didn't have my watch with me),
but from a standing start, I was able to get 98 mph (per the speedometer) at
the approximate distance. I'm calling Carlsbad Raceway today to see if I
can run there.

        ...Sam '95 SLT

With that speed your ET should be quite impressive. I'll be anxious to hear
how you do.

Well I ordered my Crower roller rockers yesterday. Unfortunatly they won't
be here before the weekend, (another race saturday). Oh well I'll have to
wait till April 5th to see how they do.
I sent my film off for developing today, soon as I get them back I will scan
them in and upload them to the page. (hopefully the burnout pictures turned
out ok).

Alan...