5.2L R/T?

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 1997 - 00:37:20 EST

Just got back from the auto show here in Houston. They had lots of
Dodge goodies there. Standing next to the Sidewinder was quite an
experience... Vipers were there but seen one you've seen 'em all. They
also had the Durango there, this thing is Beautiful. And there was a
red R/T Dak on display. It had 255/65 15's (might have been 16's, don't
remember) had a nice fat tail pipe out the back, checked under-neath and
it's still a single. But it had the 5.2L in it. Does anyone know if
the R/T going to be offered with other engine options besides the 5.9?
I thought that was the whole point of the R/T model, the Biggest and
Best available. I'd be willing to bet that even with the 5.2 it would
still run pretty good ;-) They even had the Cummins Deisle Ram that
broke the land speed record there... Wish I'd brought my camera...

Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
93, LE, 2wd, reg. cab, SWB
5.2, Auto, Mk III
MP SBEC, K&N FIPK