Re: GREAT JOB JON!

From: Sam (samp@cts.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 19:04:54 EST

Brian Cleary wrote:

> Brian Cleary
> bcleary@interlog.com

> > thing you know, you'll be having an annual Dakota Owners Truck Meet!!
>
> I agree Jon. Great work.
>
> > Maybe we can organize something for Chryslers@Carlisle this year?
>
> When is it on! Maybe I can be there.

        Uh, where's Carlisle????

        If it's more than 1500 miles from San Diego, I don't think I could
afford the $300+ fuel bill, plus lodging, etc. etc... Solo driving, it
would
take 26 hrs (1500 miles, 65 mph average speed, 5 fuel stops, 12 pi..PIT
STOPS)
Yeah, I could make it, yeah... 2 days worth of driving would be the
farthest I
could go...

        Sam '95 SLRT?