Re: dakota Digest for 20 Mar 1997

From: John Youngblood (johnb@cs.tamu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 21 1997 - 00:39:03 EST

Many moons ago I purchased this aerosol adhesive remover called "Magic
Lift Off" from an auto parts store. It works amazingly well, but I
haven't been able to find any more since I ran out of my first can. It
comes in a blue spray can with a red top. Buy it if you can find it.

I imagine using a product like that is safer (for your paint) than using
paint thinner, lighter fluid, or acetone to remove that pesky dealer sticker.

John - 97 CC 5.2 (5-7 weeks and counting)