can't find chatroom?

From: Design-Tech (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 1997 - 22:11:36 EST

if anyone went looking for the chat room and couldn't find it at my site,
and all you got was a grey box at the bottom of the page, that was it
i got this a couple of times and i started by refreshing the page. if that
didn't work, and it rarely did, i rebooted my computer.
i noticed this also happens when i have my browser(internet explorer)
running twice.
Just my experiences.

-Mark Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

Join My DAKOTA-CHAT Room at http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR
1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
 S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element, Splitfires.

http://members.tripod.com/~DesignTech