cat

From: Travis Lytle (trav@comptec.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 1997 - 23:06:35 EST

Does it matter what kind of catalatic converter you put on? I have a 95 Dakota, 5 speed, 318, with it dual out right behind the cat. It's starting to get louder and louder and have lost performance over the past couple months. But I have just now got enough money to do something about it. I was wondering is there a diff? or all cats the same? I was also thinking of getting a K & N filter, probably an open element(If they make them for a 95 Dak) because emission laws in Indiana aren't that strick. Would a muffler help if I add a K&N or what? I dunno help me out here guy!

Travis Lytle
95 Dakota
318
5 speed