Re: K&N FIPK for 97 Dakota

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 03:37:36 EST

00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu wrote:

> Sean,
> I have heard you and others talk about JEGS. W
> I have heard of them, but what is their address or how do I get a catalog?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gregg
> 92 CC V6

Gregg,
        The easiest way to get a catalog is to go to their homepage at:
http://www.jegs.com/ you can click on the left side of the screen where
it says "free catalog" and fill out a form online. Or you can call them
at 1-800-345-4545 and ask them to send you a free catalog. You should
get one in about a week if I remember correctly.

Good luck, and watch that credit limit! hehe :-)

Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
93, LE, 2wd, reg. cab, SWB
5.2, Auto, Mk III
MP SBEC, K&N FIPK