Re: '97 Steering Question

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 23:07:53 EST

Been watching this thread for awhile, and my '92 has steering that, er,
takes some getting used to. The '87 Mazda 4x4 that I had before the
Dakota had excellent variable rate (effort) power steering (about the only
good thing I can say about it, gutless, gutless gutless!). Even after
having the alignment done on my Dakota it still wanders around especially
on really crowned or grooved roads. Maybe a monster steering damper would
help. Does anyone make one for the Dakota?

Larry