Re: The excitement is fading

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 08:11:43 EST

Larry;

With the 3% Dealer Holdback the actual cost to the dealer for the auto is
$779.50. Almost enough difference for a clone FIPK. Also this is the cost
without figuring any of the CC package deal discounts.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG