Options list

From: Matt Plowman (pmp@smtpgwy.roadnet.ups.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 11:27:11 EST

     Hi Sean and all,

>All this talk has got me thinking though and I'm going to have to
>check my order receipt and see what the option list I requested
>actually was.

     I've had my '97 truck for a month now and only noticed yesterday
     that the option list from the factory order was stuck to the inside
     of the glove box door. It has all the 3 digit codes and a trite
     description. I have the factory order that went through on my
     truck (the salesman gave it to me) and it all matches up ;)

     Later on,

     Matt
     pmp@roadnet.ups.com
     97 Dakota Sport