towing

From: Brian Garcia (bgarcia@niu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 12:54:22 EST

Me again...I want to install a receiver hitch on my '93 in the very near
future (racing season starts in 3 weeks) but I have a question to ask
before I install one. Could I still replace the rear bumper with a rollpan
if I have a reciever hitch? Has anyone tried? The previous owner bent the
bumper - looks like he was testing to see how exact the bumper towing
capacities were - and I would like to replace it. The hitch is much more
important for my purposes, but form does follow close behind fuction. Just
wonderin'

Thanks

Brian Garcia
93 Dak Sport 3.9L 5spd