Re: tire recommendations?

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 20:21:39 EST

>ta's or the michelin ltx-at's. probably go up from the 235's to 30x9.5's for a
>little more clearance under the axle.

I just had a set of the Michelin LTX A/T's in 31x10.5-15 installed over the
weekend. Pricey, but I was way overdue for new rubber. I think the 31x10.5
is about as big as you can go on a stock Dakota.

The tires can be heard on the freeway, but they're better than the stock
Wranglers. I think the LTX M/S are probably quieter, but I wanted the more
open tread pattern.

Jim

Tread Lightly on Public and Private Lands -- Abuse it and we'll lose it!