Re: Car Stereo upgrades

From: Jeffrey Misner (jbmisner@mtu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 00:18:22 EST

> yeah i have taken my door panels off many times....it depnds on if you have
> power windows and locks...

Whoops, I forgot.....
I don't have any power accessories. No Power Locks, No Power Windows, and
no power mirrors (Not even cable operated mirrors). If it makes a
differance, I do have A/C. I believe all 4 of
them are 6.5 inchers, the fronts fire into my lower leg/ankle which sounds
decent as long as my leg is in an uncomfortable position. That is why I'm
planning on adding some seperate tweeters. As for the back ones, they are
about a foot off of the rear seat, on the sides.

Sorry about the confusion...

Jeff
'97 Club-Cab Sport