Dakota Interest Story

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 08:38:48 EST

To all;

You all know from my original posts that I tore the rearend out of my '97
Dak the night I was to take delivery and finally got it fixed. Well
yesterday I went to the Dealer to drop-off the bill for the alignment that
I had done and they had just taken delivery of a Dak that looked just like
mine (minor differences). I looked at the rearend to see if anything was
changed, WHOLA, CC is welding the axle tubes in the spreader holes after
they take delivery from DANA Corp. (welds not painted over) Must be their
fix instead of sending all the rearends back to DANA.

On another note I haven't let CC forget about the truck breaking with only
one mile on it, and then wasn't fixed for over three weeks. Well yesterday
they came through, got them to double my bumper to bumper warranty with a
$50 deductible after 3/36. Now have 6/75. They asked if that would
satisfy me, I said OH YEA.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG