re: 97 Dakota Club Cab weight

From: Brett Stoner (brett@abacusinfo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 17:08:00 EST

>Hey guys! Just thought I'd share a little info I got today. I had to make
>a run to the local rock quarry today. I found that my 97 sport club cab,
>V8, 5-speed, tire & handling pack. weighed in at 4140 lbs. Thought some of
>you might be interested in that data.

Those numbers sound about right. I was working on the computers at a weigh
station this afternoon and I asked them to weigh my truck and it came in at
4040 lbs. This included me (about 150) a bit more than half a tank of gas
(22gal tank) and about 30lbs of other 'stuff' in the truck. Including gas
that makes the truck about 3860 This is a 4x2 V6 automatic 97 club cab SLT+
with the tire and handling package.

Brett