Re: MSD stuff....

From: John Lindsay (jlindsay@oharamfg.com)
Date: Sat Apr 05 1997 - 01:49:47 EST

At 09:15 PM 4/4/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Maddog, do you get a buzz from your distibuter now that you have the
>msd? and hows the shift kit working? I just orderd one yesterday it
>won't be in for a week though. Dan

 Nope, no buzzing..... not a sound. Nothing thru the radio either, so far.

 The shift kit is still working fine, no problems.

 Speaking of the shift kit, here's something I left out of my original post....

 You're gonna have to drill out the valve body..... chips everywhere. You're
supposed to rinse it out in solvent, then blow it out with air. I had no
solvent tank, & my air supply (blowing on it) didn't seem to be working.

 I blasted it inside & out with a garden hose. Guaranteed to get the chips
out. Then, I swished it around for a while in the fluid drain pan to
displace all the water.

            Nobody died.

                               Maddog