Re: 97 wind whistle

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 21:36:43 EDT

<< My '95 has wind noise, and you
 either
 A) End up getting use to it,
 B) Rack you brain trying to fix it (and you won't, else Dodge would have
 done it)
 C) Turn up your radio
 D) Try rolling the window ALL the way up :)
 or
 E) Get the exhaust, get the headers, get the K&N FIPK (when/if available),
 get
     the computer (when/if available), and wonder what happened to the wind
     noise you had before... :P

         ...Sam '95 SLT >>

My 93 same thing but seems to have more wind noise when you first head out
and then seems to reduce (I do not know if I get used to it or what). Your
list is pretty accurate though, only have the exhaust but I tune right into
it and don't even notice the wind noise anymore.

Bill