OBDII and you

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Fri Apr 11 1997 - 08:03:13 EDT

     I recently read an article in High Tech Performance that went into
     detail about OBDII and the effects of modifications to the system. I
     was so impressed by the article that I retyped the entire article and
     scanned the graphs and tables in Word.

     I had originally forwarded the article to Ned. He and I agreed that
     the article should be forwarded to Jon for possible placement on the
     Dakota Home Page.

     Here's where I have to give Jon a *huge* amount of credit and thanks.
     Jon took what were some rather blurry looking scans, cleaned them up,
     and reformatted them an the article into a very nice looking bit of
     imformation. He also went through the trouble of contacting the
     magazine for permission to post the article on the web. They gladly
     gave him permission, thanked him for supporting the magazine, and gave
     him a link to their site as well. I agree Jon....pretty cool.

     Anyway, I'm ramblin'.....I highly recommend checking out the article.
     It's by far the best collection of info on the subject that I've read
     to date. The magazine's content is directed solely towards computer
     controlled performance vehicles and, although a good majority of that
     market is Camaros, Mustangs, and the like, there is some very good
     coverage of modifications that would apply to our trucks as well.

     Hope you enjoy the article.

     Thanks again Jon.

     Sean
     '97 318/5spd/3.55SG/Edelbrock-K&N FIPK clone
     MSD 6A ignition awaiting install
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com