new dakota

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 1997 - 00:44:02 EDT

Hi! I have been on this list for a while and thought it was time to post
a message. I bought my 97 Dakota 4X4 sport V6 in February and my wife
says I'm obsessed with it! So what's her point, right! It's bright jade
green, not my first choice in color but it has grown on me. My brother
in law bought an SLT in December 96 and I loved his so much I had to
have my own. My 3 year old son is now obsessed ith Dakota's. Get out of
his way if he hears the commercial on TV.

   I enjoy the E-MAIL and have only had 2 problems with my dak. 1 the
purge sensor caused the CHECK ENGINE light to come on twice (it is now
replaced) 2. the radio fades from stereo to mono. has any one else had
this problem?