K & N for a 97

From: Keith R Wanderi (keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 09:08:50 EDT

Sorry, but I keep getting this back blank. Is anyone else getting it OK?

I went to the local auto parts store last Saturday to pick up a K&N for my
97 V6. They told me that it's not available yet?? I said that I heard
that it was the same filter the Ram used, # 33-2084. His book showed that
the 97 Dakota V6 and V8 used the same filter, but not the same as the Ram.
 I have a Jegs and Summit catalog and neither list a 97 Dakota under K&N
filters. Does anyone know the real scoop on K&N and a 97 Dakota?