Mopar Magnum Valve Covers (more)

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 20:28:00 EDT

Hi all-

Just FYI - I had ordered a set of Mopar Magnum Valve covers from Jeg's
last week. When I called they told me the item was "special order" and
they'd take 7-10 business days to arrive. I said no problem. I called
again this week to check the status of the order, and they say "Sorry
those are backordered. We can't tell you when they'll be available." So
I say nix the order, I'll go elsewhere... On a hunch I called Barrington
Dodge (home of the Dakota Country catalog) and sure enough, they've got
'em, and for $5.00 less than Jeg's or Summit ($99.95).. The MP price list
has 'em at $125.00... Anyhow, I ordered mine today from them, any other
interested party can reach them at (847)382-2154.

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!