Re: Front Tow Hooks for a 97 Dako

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 18:50:31 EDT

At 03:29 PM 4/14/97 GMT, you wrote:
>On Mon, 14 Apr 1997 15:02:01, you wrote:
>

>>Couple of questions ... do you have the skid pans? Could a front trailer
>>hitch be incorporated?
>>

>Yup, I do have the factory skid plates and they should not be in the
>way. Ahhhh, grasshopper, master see you inquiring about front hitch.
>Is grasshopper thinking of a stow-away winch? Master is too...BTW
>check out Ramsey new bumper mount for the 1997 Dakotas at
>http://www.ramsey.com
>

> Steve
>1997 Dakota 4X4, CC, 5.2LT, 5 speed, everything 'cept the anti-locks

No, was actually thinking of a front trailer hitch to help maneuver trailer
into tight corner up the side of my house. Apparently there is a
after-market front trailer hitch for the earlier Dakotas. I have a small
come-along which will surfice in the unlikely event that I get stuck
somewhere. But I want both, the trailer hitch and the tow hooks.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada