Re: They skipped Mopar!

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 1997 - 21:59:40 EDT

I may be mistaken, but I thought that the Mustang GT with the 4.6 only made
215 horsepower.
BTW, I have to say that I believe that all car manufactureres make some
exceptional cars and they all have their bad ones too. I owned a 1989 Ford
Thunderbird before I bought my Dak. I had it for 3 years and never had a
major problem out of it. Sure, it was underpowered (3.8 V6) and it was
heavy, but it sure was a good, dependable car. In fact, if money were no
object, I would have chosen to keep it also. I think we're all being a
little too narrow minded if we say that only Chrysler or only Chevy or only
Ford can make a decent vehicle. I vote that we stop this thread now and get
on to talking about the Daks. It's not that I don't like controversy, it's
just that I have lost some respect for some of the members of this list due
to their "narrow-minded" comments and I would like not to lose any more
respect for anyone.

Andy