Re: Parts -Reply -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 21:21:42 EDT

>>> <MoparRuss@aol.com> 4/20/97, 07:34pm >>>
Illinois....i can always pay to have them shipped...

Hmm, how much do ya think they'd charge ya to ship about 130 pounds
of steel? I don't know. Anyway, dad said he'd LIKE $500 for them,
but he'd part with them for $450. He also told me they've got Crane
valvesprings on 'em. As of 10 years ago he'd put close to $400 into
them counting the cost of the heads, 3-angle valve job, shaving them,
and the springs. So, what do ya think? Do ya want 'em? Just let me
know. I can't remember what you said you're putting these heads on.
What was it again? 318, 340, or 360?

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb
s0042745@cedarville.edu