Re: Parts -Reply -Reply -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 08:21:30 EDT

>>> <MoparRuss@aol.com> 4/21/97, 12:36am >>>
318.....yeah i do want them...the only prolem is convincing the woman
she
wants them too if you know what i mean....it may be a bit before i
can get
them as we are moving soon but maybe i can swing it real soon...

Where are you moving to? If you're moving a little closer to Ohio
(where I'm going to school) then maybe I can just meet ya somewhere
between your place and here. That would save some shipping costs
maybe. Just let me know when you want 'em and we'll get 'em to ya.

- Rob Cobb
s0042745@cedarville.edu