Re: Running boards?

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 08:10:50 EDT

> I think I saw some in JC Whitney,
> but I don't trust 'em. :) I've never ordered anything from them,
> but their entire catalog reminds me of those "space monkey" ads
> in the back of '60s comic books.

  JC Whitney stocks a lot of shit, and some things are overpriced,
but for the most part I've had great luck with the accessories, tools,
etc. I've gotten out of this catalog.

  You just have to keep an eye out for what you're getting. I wouldn't
buy stereo equipment from Whitney, but I would buy mud flaps or car
covers from them. I had decent luck with the polyurethane bushings
as well.

  Ron