Re: They skipped Mopar!

From: Jeffrey Misner (jbmisner@mtu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 11:00:36 EDT

> What I meant to say was that I've personally been to 238mph in my Dak.
> That was the trap speed for my last 1/4mi run. I was racing a heavily
> modified Mustang at the time. To be fair, I waited until he got 3/4 of
> the way down the track before I started, and I left 4 of my spark
> plug wires unhooked. I was also towing an M-1 Abrams at the time. Still
> beat that Ford by several car lengths.
>
> There, that's better. Sorry, it'll never happen again. :)
>
> -Jon-

Try this:
mach 4 in my dakota, in the eighth mile, two flat rear tires, pulling an
aircraft carrier, 7 spark plug wires disconnected, no oil, starting out in
5th gear, on ice AND towing a Ford!!! Still beat the Ford even though he
strapped a Solid rocket booster on top, put duct tape on the front air
ducts, and he beat my reaction time by 1 hour (I was late getting to the
strip, I wanted dessert at the resturant!) AND I gave him a .124 mile
head start!

-Jeff