Re: They skipped Mopar!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 17:29:21 EDT

<< Oops! What was I thinking? Fords: ptui! ptui!

    What I meant to say was that I've personally been to 238mph in my Dak.
 That was the trap speed for my last 1/4mi run. I was racing a heavily
 modified Mustang at the time. To be fair, I waited until he got 3/4 of
 the way down the track before I started, and I left 4 of my spark
 plug wires unhooked. I was also towing an M-1 Abrams at the time. Still
 beat that Ford by several car lengths.

   There, that's better. Sorry, it'll never happen again. :)

Much better, now you got the hang of it and man I hope I don't get to race
against you, man that sucker is something else..

Bill