Re: Mopar Bed Mats?

From: Slow@Primenet.Com
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 12:15:22 EDT

On Sun, 20 Apr 1997 23:49:48 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>I'm sure this topic has been tossed around before, but...
>
>Has anyone put a Mopar rubber bed mat in a '97 yet? If so, how do you
>like it? Are there holes through which you can reach the "integrated"
>tie downs? Thanks!

John,

        I made them throw one in the deal when I bought mine. I like
it a lot. There is a cut-out for the hooks if you want to cut it out.
( I haven't yet, probably won't either). It came with a piece to put
on the tailgate which I never installed either. I am touchy about
drilling into my truck....

        Steve