[update] '97 Windshield Washer Fluid Loss

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 1997 - 07:58:34 EDT

The Dealer's mechanic and I have determined that the fluid is being
siphoned out through the nozzles. We think it is due to the air stream
created by my CC hood cover. However, there is a TSB for the CC LH Series
for about the same thing. The fix for the LH's is an inline check valve,
the minimum amount of closing tension in the check valve overcomes the
siphoning effect.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC/ 4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone