Re: supercharge it!!

From: Nelson Sendino (nsendino@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 19:31:00 EDT

I think the most hp/$ assuming you have the usual mods like headers, K&N,
computer, pulleys, exhaust and throttle body is a cam and lifters. Look at
Kuks mods and his trap speed. A blower is nice but pricey, and adds weight
and drag on your motor.

Nelson Sendino
'95 Auto, MP SBEC, Gibson 3" with custom Y-pipe, JBA headers
Accel Supercoil & Spiral core wires, Nology, K&N FIPK

>After viewing a show Hot Rod magazine (TNN), a thought about putting a
Paxson supercharger on my