Re: supercharge it!!

From: Jeffrey Misner (jbmisner@mtu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 21:08:31 EDT

Whoops, aparently my post didn't come out right...

Well, what I was trying to say was that if I had the money, I'd
supercharge it, but I definately don't. I was wondering If anyone had
tried milling the heads and/or installing a thinner head gasket to
increase the compression. It seems like the engine would be a good
candidate to try it on because of it's relativly low (stock) compression.
I know that you'd need to run high-octane gasoline, but it might be worth
the extra horses.

- Just another thought.

Jeff
'97 CC, Sport, 3.55, auto, 2wd