Re: Jules' SS TBI (get 'em installed!)

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Tue Apr 29 1997 - 00:32:47 EDT

Scott Vieth wrote:

> All right!
>
> All you guys who keeping saying that you're going to try the SS
> TBIs, let's get those puppies installed!

re: tbis

if you are on dak list with a tbi order at magnum performance please
email me with approx date of order & name. we have some parked trucks
that have to get done as parked trucks have priority... everyone had
same offer... and as soon as they are done... a few more days or so ...
i'm gonna get the dak & ram list guys taken care of...

so give me liberty or give me death...

i mean show me you tbis...

ahhhh,... just email me

TX